What is testosterone enanthate?
Testosterone Enanthate is a naturally occurring hormone found primarily in men. This hormone is responsible for helping a man develop primary as well as secondary sexual traits after puberty. Also found in women in minute quantities, testosterone plays an important role in a woman’s physiological system.
Men who have low testosterone levels are generally prescribed Testosterone Enanthate which is an anabolic and androgenic steroid. Testosterone Enanthate helps men overcome testosterone deficiency in their body. The anabolic factor in the medication works by helping men build muscles while the androgenic factor in Testosterone Enanthate brings out the sexual characteristics typically associated with males.
Testosterone enanthate in men is usually indicated as replacement therapy to treat health conditions cropping due to the deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone. Some health conditions which are treated using Testosterone Enanthate are-
- Primary hypogonadism
- Delayed puberty
Testosterone Enanthate is a prescription drug that is available under several brand names such as Cernos, Everone, Androfil, Depandro, Testanon, Sustrone, Testoviron, Andropository, etc.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Testosterone Enanthate for sale?
Testosterone enanthate is available in an injectable form which is used to overcome low testosterone levels and symptoms associated with hypogonadism. This drug is a slow-release oil-based ester that is administered through the intramuscular or subcutaneous way, depending on what your doctor or health care professional deems right. First used in 1937 to treat low testosterone levels, the popularity of Testosterone Enanthate has grown manifold with each passing year.
When Testosterone enanthate is injected into the body, it binds and interacts with the androgen receptors. The mechanism of action of Testosterone Enanthate is quite similar to that of the naturally-occurring testosterone. Just like natural testosterone, Testosterone Enanthate is converted into dihydrotestosterone (DTH) and its conversion is facilitated by the cytoplasmic enzyme called 5 alpha-reductase. The DTH then binds to the androgens that are present in the cytoplasm of the target cells. The testosterone attaches to the relevant nucleotide on chromosomal DNA. the hormone response element takes the area where the binding takes place. This ultimately leads to influencing the transcriptional activity of certain genes in a person’s body, thereby providing them with androgenic effects.
Where to Buy Testosterone Enanthate?
You can buy Testosterone Enanthate online from various pharmacy stores present online, but ourmedicnes.com is in this business for the last 9 years and catering United States and the United Kingdom with hassle-free delivery and payment procedure. We have highly skilled customer and sales representatives which can help you with anything. You can contact us through text, call, WhatsApp, or 24/7 chat support available on the website.
What is the Dosage of Testosterone Enanthate?
Testosterone enanthate is available as a clear fluid in a glass vial, suspended in sesame oil. This medicine is to be injected intramuscularly in either the buttocks or muscles every one to four weeks. If you notice fluctuating hormone levels and mood swings, your doctor might lower the dosage of Testosterone Enanthate or prescribe the medicine for short intervals. Depending upon what Testosterone Enanthate is used for, the dosage and duration of the drug may vary accordingly. The typical doses of Testosterone Enanthate are as follows-
- Delayed male puberty- 5 to 200 mg every two to four weeks for four to six months
- Male hypogonadism- 50 to 400 milligrams (mg) every two to four weeks
- Transgender hormone therapy- 50 to 200 mg per week or 100 to 200 mg every two weeks
- Metastatic breast cancer- 200 to 400 mg every two to four weeks
What are the Side Effects of Testosterone Enanthate?
Like any other medication, Testosterone Enanthate has benefits as well as risks. Likewise, the side effects of Testosterone Enanthate can range from mild to severe.
Some common side effects of Testosterone Enanthate are-
- Injection site pain and swelling
- Weight gain
- Mood changes, including aggression
- Depression or anxiety
- Thinning hair
- Increased or decreased libido
- Generalized tingling sensations
- Oily skin and acne
Some rare yet severe side effects of Testosterone Enanthate are-
- Male-pattern hair loss
- Male breast enlargement (gynecomastia)
- Deepening voice in cisgender women
- Menstrual irregularities
- Clitoral enlargement
- Prolonged painful erections
- Difficulty urinating or frequent urination at night in men
- Depression, paranoia, or psychosis
How severe the side effects are is directly proportional to how much dose does a person takes. The common side effects generally alleviate on their own once the dosage and strength of Testosterone Enanthate are reduced. However, the severe side effects are more serious, arising due to long-term use, abuse, overuse, or misuse of Testosterone Enanthate. The severe side effects are either androgenic or may affect the heart and liver. The androgenic side effects seen in women who use Testosterone Enanthate are irreversible even if the drug’s use is discontinued.
Precautions and Warnings
- Inform your doctor about your past and present health conditions or any medicine that you may be taking before being prescribed with Testosterone Enanthate.
- buy Testosterone Enanthate is known to lower blood sugar in the user. Make it a point to regularly check your blood sugar level if you have diabetes.
- Do not take Testosterone Enanthate if you have heart or liver disorders as the drug is known to aggravate the condition.
- Rush to the doctor immediately if you notice any signs of cardiovascular problems or shortness of breath, incessant sweating, rapid breathing, trouble speaking, headache, or shooting pain in the left side of your body.
- Testosterone enanthate should not be used in women, children, or adolescents.
- This is a prescription medicine and should be taken such.
- Recreational use of Testosterone Enanthate is highly discouraged.
We also have.